Fiona presents a woman’s form in a way that is sensual, but without being distracting: the dress reveals the silhouette and exposes only the upper back and shoulders. This is a body-conscious shape, and it celebrates the feminine figure with an asymmetrically-draped mermaid sheath that suits a wide variety of body types. The material is a stretch mikado, which is very flattering to a bride because it conforms to the contours of the body, while holding and shaping her figure.
At the same time, the severe silhouette is set off by a more demure, frothy skirt, which is constructed out of bias-cut organza sections. The process used to craft the layered airiness of the skirt is called the ‘ladder’ technique, and it gives the bottom of this dress so much richness and movement.
Contact me at email@example.com for more pictures and info. Go to www.white-organza.com to see more gowns.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: Altered to a street size 2, bustle was added. Fabric on bodice was not cut so the dress can be let out if needed.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Organza, Silk, Silk Dupioni
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern
- Preservation Method: Dress is in immaculate condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.