I bought the dress from a store sample sale. I’d always wanted a lace dress, and I fell in love with the see-through train on this style. It’s timeless look was perfect for my outdoor summer wedding. Plus it matched my mother’s heirloom veil! For a girl who didn’t think she could pull off a mermaid silhouette, I felt gorgeous on my wedding day! It has an inner corset and a zipper closure. *Note, if you don’t like the beaded band around the empire waist, it can easily be removed. Can be worn without a band at all or replaced with something more unique to you and your style.* I absolutely love this dress, but as I’ll have no daughters to pass it along to, I’d love to see someone else enjoy it as much as I did.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 38
- Waist: 31
- Hips: 41
- Height with Shoes: 5' 8
- Alterations: The original dress size was 14, but had it taken in to fit my size 10-12 frame. (There's room to take in a little more, if needed.) Alterations were made by Oakwood Cleaners in Nashville, one of the best/most highly recommended in town, and the seamstress did a fabulous job. She created an original 5-point bustle that shows off the lace and mermaid silhouette.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Classic, Glamorous, Not white
- Preservation Method: Though the dress has not been professionally cleaned since the wedding, it has been hanging in it's cloth bag in my smoke & pet-free home. There is one small dirt spot near the floor on the underside of the lining (roughly 3/4" diameter). No other spills or anything on the dress. It's in excellent shape.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Lebanon, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.