This beautiful Melissa Sweet “Fern” dress is no longer available for retail purchase and can only be found second-hand. This vintage modern style dress has a beautiful sweetheart neckline with a three tiered lace skirt and a small train. Birdcage veil sold separately, but if interested in both, a discount is available.
Please see the following piece in Style Me Pretty for more pictures of the dress: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2012/09/12/viceroy-palm-springs-wedding-from-bg-photography/
(All photos courtesy of B&G Photography).
- Alterations: The dress has been professionally altered for a petite woman, but has room to be taken out. I am 5'1" and wore 4 inch heels. Additional measurements: front length (from center bust line to hem) is 47"; back length (from center top zipper to hem) is 60". The waist size is 23". Bra cups (A) have been sewn into the dress. A custom "Austine" crystal sash from Kirsten Kuehn Designs was also sewn into dress, but can easily be removed. The original ivory satin sash will be included. There are also bustle hooks in place.
- Preservation Method: It is in excellent condition and has been dry-cleaned and preserved in a box. From a pet and smoke free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.