This gorgeous Vera Wang Felicity gown is from spring 2011collection. I work in fashion so I was very lucky got this sample gown from Vera Wang showroom in Manhattan, which was originally for the look book shoot.
Strapless tulle gown with sequin petal & rosette embroidery on the bodice and a softly draped skirt. Made of tissue organza and tulle. The unique ivory/blush color is for a bride who wants to push the envelope and add a color to the ceremony in a way that’s a little unusual.
My wedding was featured on The Knot Magazine since the gown is so eye-catching. Here is the link for the article http://blog.theknot.com/2013/09/18/braided-green-heels-meet-vintage-barn-wedding/
I only worn in the ceremony for 2 hours.
- Alterations: The bottom was shorted professionally. Height with shoes 5'7"
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York , NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.