This dress is sImple, elegant, and incredibly flattering! I was so comfortable on my wedding day (even after two helpings of cake!) and could’ve worn it for hours. I just loved it!
- Alterations: The chest was brought in slightly with a couple of whip-stitches to better fit my B-cup, but can easily be let out for larger bust-sizes. No adjustments at all were made to the hem, so it's perfect for tall figures (I was nearly 5'11" in my wedding-day heels).
- Preservation Method: The dress was worn once in November 2011 for an indoor ceremony and reception, and was professionally cleaned. There are no noticeable signs of wear.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Morgantown, WV
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.