I loved wearing this gown by by Anna Maier – Ulla Maija. It is a simple and clean a-line/column made of duchess satin, and its structured shape makes it very flattering. It has a billowy detachable train in the back that either bustles or is completely removable for dancing. Buttons cascade down the zipper in the back for a clean look if you decide to remove the train for the reception.
I purchased this dress at Marina Morrison in San Francisco, and I had a custom-made shawl to cover my shoulders that I will include with the dress. It attaches with buttons to drape around the shoulders.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 39
- Height with Shoes: 5'11"
- Alterations: This dress was made to fit, so it did not come in a size. I wear a 2-4 in street clothes, and I'm an xs or s in tops.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally cleaned and boxed - it's ready to ship!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.