My dress was by far one of the best parts of my entire wedding experience! I was looking for a unique look with a flare of glamour and romance. I found a few Ulla Maija dresses at a discount bridal shop and I knew I loved the designer but none of the dresses worked out. I decided to go to the fancy Ultimate Bride shop on Oak Street in Chicago and found my dream dress. I love the duchess satin, structured top, fitted look and dramatic detachable train. I wore the dress, train and veil for a very glamorous bridal look for the ceremony and then I easily detached the train and removed the veil for the reception. I couldn’t have been happier with my dress. To this day people are still complimenting me about my dress and asking me all about it. I have a lot of great pictures that I’d be happy to send you. Here is a runway video of the dress: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxt6MwUFtyQ
- Alterations: I was measured for this dress to be made and here are my final measurements - 34 Bust, 26 Waist, 38 Low Hip, 34 High Hip, 58 Hollow to Hem with Heel. The color is Silk White.
- Preservation Method: This dress is in phenomenal shape and has been stored here at my condo in Chicago.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.