I fell in love with this skirt as it looks like soft feathers but it is actually cut pieces of tulle. It is modern with a classic silhouette. I wore it to the reception as I had added buttons and hooks to bustle the train.
- Alterations: A three point bustle was added to the skirt to pull up the train. Also removed the corset bodice from the skirt and added a satin waistband. The dress fit me with a 27" waist. Now that the corset top has been removed, the gathering and shirring has opened the skirt to 34 1/2" on the circumference. Meaning it can fit a 14/16 down to a 0.
- Preservation Method: Stored in the original bag hanging. There are some small tears in the bottom hem of the skirt. The skirt measures 42 1/2" from waistband to hem at the center front.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Bethlehem, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.