Sue Wong feather beaded wedding dress.
An art deco pattern of sequins and metallic beadwork covers the drop-waist mesh bodice–unlined at the back–of a stunning gown finished with a beautiful skirt covered with organza petals and delicate ostrich feathers.
– Hidden side zip with hook-and-eye closure
– Approximate length from shoulder to hem: 62″.
– Lined skirt and front bodice, with slightly padded cups in bodice.
– Polyester/nylon/genuine ostrich feathers and organza petals; spot clean.
– Dress was for sale last fall at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus.
– Small mark on inside label denotes final sale and prevent store returns.
– I paid nearly $300 less for this gown than Nordstrom’s original retail price.
– With its beautiful beadwork and drop waist, this gown would be perfect for a bride who wants to make a bold, fun statement with a very unique wedding dress. I had hoped to wear it to my art gallery wedding, but I decided on another gown. Sue Wong’s gowns would make a lovely and inexpensive alternative to Jenny Packham’s artsy wedding dresses. It was a much blogged-about wedding gown this past fall, featured on Refinery29.com or other hip fashion websites.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36"
- Waist: 28"
- Hips: 38"
- Height with Shoes: 62"
- Alterations: No alterations have been made on this brand new dress.
- Color: Metallic, White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Boatneck
- Style: Bohemian, Glamorous, Modern, Vintage
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Arlington, VA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.