I purchased this dress in 2008 from the Nicole Miller store at Tyson’s Corner (metro Washington, DC area) and wore it for a beautiful November wedding. I absolutely LOVED this dress, and felt like a princess in it, which is why I have held on to it for so long. The chapel length train can be bustled for the reception, but also looks beautiful walking down the aisle and in portraits.
Designer Details: Nicole Miller Antique White Lace Gown. Textured antique white floral lace strapless gown with beaded pearl accents and scalloped hem. Textured scalloped neckline with frayed trim. Beaded pearl applique at bust. Lightly padded bust with vertical seaming at bodice. Structured bodice with boning. 3.5 inch panel at front and back waist with intricate beaded pearl applique and frayed trim. Center back zipper with pull tab and hook-and-eye closure. Center inverted pleat in back hem. Flowy Chapel train with beaded pearl appliques. Textured scalloped hem, fully lined. Straight shape. Medium weight.
The dress has not been dry cleaned, which is why I have listed it at $450 here as you will need to have it dry cleaned. There are no spots or major issues with the dress, but the bottom part of the lace shows very light discoloration (that should come right out) as we took pictures outside. I will also include a floor length tulle veil with blusher that goes great with the dress :)
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5' 10
- Alterations: This dress was altered to the measurements listed above; note that there is more room for give in the hips than the bust or waist.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic
- Preservation Method: This dress has not been preserved, and should be dry-cleaned by next bride (though honestly not 100% necessary if you're on a tight budget).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.