Here’s the story: I’m a very indecisive girl. Very. I went shopping with a group and was listening to what everyone else was saying and I didn’t listen to my own heart. At the time I didn’t know what I really wanted in a dress. Turns out I wanted lace.
I ordered this dress, and 40 days before my wedding when it came in I realized it just wasn’t MY dress.
It’s only been tried on ONCE, and has been in a smoke-free, pet-free house; in original dress bag with original tag still on dress. I did keep and wear the veil for the wedding day. It’s simply beautiful and matches the belt on the dress! On sale too!
This is a fun, yet sophisticated dress! The skirt is light weight and it was truly comfortable to wear. It says the dress is a size 4 however I’m a 34C bust and it was big on me at the top when I tried it on. It’s a great bridal gown and I would love to see it be a part of a bride’s special day.
Message me for any questions or concerns!
- Alterations: No alterations have been made. This is a brand NEW dress.
- Preservation Method: The dress is in the original dress bag and has been hanging in a smoke-free, pet-free house.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.