Fawn is a strapless soft mermaid gown made of organza and chantilly lace. I have searched for a gown that is elegant, light and sexy at the same time and in Fawn I found the perfect dress to combine all that.
I have worn the dress for the ceremony, some photos and the beginning of the reception. Then I changed into my second dress. I also have all its paperwork.
Attention: My dress doesn’t come with any sash. I purchased it without the flower sash and added an ebony sash from the White collection. But my sash is not for sale!
If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thanks!
- Alterations: Although I'm only 5'0" and have worn 5 inch heels, I haven't altered the dresses lenght, which is approximately 5'8" and added a crinoline instead, so that the dress comes with its original unaltered lenght. Because I'm street size 2, my seamstress took the dress in a little bit to fit my measurements (bust: 32, waist: 25, hips: 34). We also added an american style bustle (can easily be changed/removed). We thought bustling the train under the dress would ruin the amazing flow and asymmetry of this beautiful gown. This way it looks appropriate. I also wanted to personalize the gown a little bit and to make it more special for me. This is why my seamstress put some Chantilly lace on the neckline (there is also lace on the layers of organza in the bottom of the gown, this is why I decided to put lace on the organza of the neckline as well).
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and now stored in an acid-free box with white acid-free tissue paper allowing the dress to breathe at all times.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Wiesbaden, Germany, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.