The Farrah is an elegant, modern, and playful gown. The pink/peach shade of the fabric is very subtle and beautiful. With multi silk layers that make up the skirt. One of the layers has hand painted flowers! The dress is incredibly comfortable to wear, has a very flattering silhouette, and is truly a unique piece of design. A great description of the dress can be found here: http://www.verawang.com/veraunveiled/2011/03/behind-the-dress-farrah-gown/
- Alterations: I have had very few alterations made to the dress. The length was taken up ever so slightly and the bustle is French. Height with shoes: 5'8"
- Preservation Method: Prior to wearing, the gown was kept covered in a cool, dark place as suggested by the retailer (Anna Be, Denver, Colorado). Following the wedding, the dress has been cleaned and pressed by Gold Label Cleaners, one of the recommended vendors on this site.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Yellowknife, NT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.