After months of searching, I put on this dress and cried. The silk is so beautiful and the style is so unique… I knew it was the one. We got married along a river in Zion National Park and then had a fancy reception in Salt Lake City. This dress worked beautifully in both locations because of the classic and simple beauty with just enough unique style.
It is very flattering – made to show off a small waist and a nice behind.
(Stock photos of the dress can be found on google image – La Sposa Faro)
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: This dress was a floor model size 8 so it was beautifully brought in by the in-house professional at our local La Sposa/ Pronovias dealer. She also brought up the train making it perfect for dancing!! (See second photo of our first dance.)
The dress is in perfect shape. I had it professionally washed after both events. There is a little discoloration on the inside because my bride’s maids put faux tan on my chest and belly for the wedding night. It has been thoroughly cleaned twice since then, but you can still see it a little bit. I am happy to send more photos to anyone interested.
There is no discoloration anywhere on the outside.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk Dupioni
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Ruching
- Condition: Sample, Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned twice
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.