Hello! I have an Oyster La Sposa dress (Fanal) street size 2/4. GORGEOUS MATERIAL! The dress is AMAZING!! Flattering on any figure! This dress is a beautiful oyster color – it is very rich and looks great in sunlight compared to ivory dresses. It is well-made, and has sturdy layers compared to other form-fitting gowns I tried on. The back has many tiny buttons over the zipper. The train of this dress was shortened (see pictures)! It now looks more similar to the Pronovias 411 style. I wanted it to hit the ground so there is no bustle. With the additional fabric I made a little jacket I will add it in the price if you would like (shown in pictures) I also made the dress have a deeper sweetheart. All other areas remain as they came from La Sposa. I paid $1200, but it retails for $1500+. I’m asking $700. It’s modern, chic, classic, glamorous, sleek, and gorgeous! Take a look at the pictures online (link below) and let me know if you have any questions. I’d love for a bride on a budget to have the dress of her dreams at a deep discount! I live in Los Angeles if you are local, or I can ship.
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34.5
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'4
- Alterations: The train of this dress was shortened (see pictures)! It now looks more similar to the Pronovias 411 style. I wanted it to hit the ground so there is no bustle. With the additional fabric I made a little jacket (shown in pictures) I also made the dress have a deeper sweetheart.
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned. In original bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: tarzana, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.