I fell in love with this dress the moment I tried it on. I lucked out when I found the dress in stock at a local bridal shop that the owner ordered as a sample size but never used because it was too small (she ordered a 4 instead). It’s a beautiful mermaid gown, featuring a slightly sweetheart neckline, and is off white (oyster is what the color is listed as). I bought it in December 2012 for my July 2013 wedding.
- Alterations: The dress was shortenend (I am 5'3 and wore 2.5'' heels) and cups were sewn into the dress and a french bustle was added.
- Preservation Method: Dress was dry-cleaned and preserved in a beautiful showbox that has been stored in the closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Union City, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.