I fell in love with this dress the moment I tried it on. It was only the third dress I tried. It’s so simple and elegant and the built in corset gives a straight girl like me a nice shape. It would really look amazing on anyone, though. Women with curves look absolutely stunning in this dress. It really accentuates an hourglass figure and gives a straight figure the illusion of having some curves :-). I added a sweetheart neckline and a beautiful bustle, which ended up becoming one of my favorite parts of the dress. The bustle costed an additional $200.
Though it is very difficult for me to part with my beautiful dress, I hate to imagine it rotting away in a closet for years while I wait for my daughter to try it on, only to tell me she would never wear it :-). I have so many pictures to remind me of my special day, and it would make me so happy to see another bride as excited as I was the day I first tried it on.
I can only upload three pictures on here. If you would like more, don’t hesitate to ask.
- Alterations: I ordered a size 2 and had it altered to fit 32-25-32 measurements. I'm just slightly over 5'2 and wore 2.5'' heels. I was told by the seamstress that the dress can be taken out about 4''.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been dry cleaned but not preserved. It has been in a bag hanging in a dark closet since May of 2014.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Folsom, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.