The La Sposa Fanal is a gorgeous, dramatic gown. The ruching is very flattering, giving the impression of a curvy figure even to a straight-waisted person like me! Unfortunately, the price tag was too high for my budget when I tried it on at a boutique (the dress was originally sold for $1200), but I was able to buy it used from another happy bride. The gown is a creamy, Ivory color and has been worn twice with love, for two now happily married couples. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did! I am also including my veil with the gown, which is very simple and custom-made by my seamstress. It is the same veil depicted in the photo.
- Alterations: I am petite (5'3" including heels at the wedding), and the dress was shorted for me and bustled. I also had the back altered to become a corset, so that it would look like a perfect fit, whether or not my weight changed before the wedding. The corset back allows the dress to fit a variety of sizes. I usually wear a size 4-6, but with the corset back the dress can probably fit sizes 2-8.
- Preservation Method: The dress was worn only during my wedding ceremony, not my wedding reception. The previous owner let me know that she had worn it at a beach wedding, so the hem was pretty dirty when I bought it. My seamstress steamed and shortened the gown before my wedding, and the hem looked in fine condition afterwards for my wedding as you can see in the photo. I have not cleaned the dress after my own wedding ceremony, but the ceremony was indoors and the dress did not get much additional wear and tear. Since then, it has simply been stored in my closet in its garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Castro Valley, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.