I paid $825 for the dress but I believe it retailed at other stores for $1000. I loved this dress, as you can see from the photos it was extremely flattering and looks more expensive than it was. I am only getting rid of it because I don’t really have a reason to wear it again and no room to store it.
- Alterations: I had it altered to about a street size 8 which according to the ticket just meant the sides were taken in, and had a french bustle put it. It still has the option to wear the train long, as seen in some of the photos. It is a very flattering light ivory color, just slightly off-white, not too dark. I wore it for a few hours at my wedding then had it professionally dry cleaned. There are not visible stains although there is some very slight wear at the very bottom that is only noticeable if you look really close and one small snag on the lower back portion of the dress that also is not very noticeable. The tulle under the skirt has a small spot and a small hole, but of course you wouldn't be able to see this unless you lift up the main skirt. Please contact me if you would like more photos.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and stored in the original protective bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Murray, UT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.