I purchased this dress in 2011 for my February 2012 wedding. I loved that it was sexy yet elegant – it reminded me of old Hollywood. The color is a light champagne color that is gorgeous and very unique. I am so glad I wore this dress to my wedding and hope that somebody else gets to enjoy it as well!
- Alterations: The dress was taken in from a size 4 to probably a size 2 or so. I am about 5'8" and lost some weight (likely due to stress) so that I was about 118 pounds at the time of the wedding and the dress fit like a glove. I am a (small) 34 B bra size and had cups sewn into the dress so that I would not have to worry about a bra. I also had a bustle sewn in so that I could dance. Otherwise, it has a lovely train.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned right after the wedding and has been stored in plastic and a garment bag inside a climate-controlled house since the wedding. It also has some paper or cardboard in the torso that the dry cleaner put in to hold the shape.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.