Contact me for more images: I have dozens.
This amazing dress is 100% couture and handmade by Mary Adams, in her New York Studio. I never wore it – my wedding is June 1 and I am wearing a more conservative dress due to family requests.
The skirt is incredible and is made of all different fabrics. It has bows and little flowers scattered throughout, in gold, light pink, and peach. The lining of the dress is golden in color. Very unique: it’s the only dress of its kind. An incredible opportunity for a unique and creative bride who wants a traditional silhouette.
The dress is very lightweight.
Comes with a matching cathedral length veil with hand-embroidered edging and flowers, also designed and made by Mary Adams.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34-38
- Waist: 28-30
- Hips: N/A - any
- Height with Shoes: 5' 6
- Alterations: This dress is a NEVER-WORN custom-made couture dress. It has a lace-up back so will fit anyone from size 2 to 6 (street size) without being altered.
- Color: Ivory, Pastel, White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Halter
- Style: Bohemian, Floral, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Ruffles, Vintage
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Stored in cool dark place. Brand new dress, so not much preservation required.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.