I bought this dress at the Monique Lhuillier sample sale in Los Angeles for $3500 and then spent $950 altering it to my exact size (0/2). It retails for $6000. The style is Fabiana and it’s made of beautiful silk and French alencon lace. The color is Ivory, not White as featured in the runway photo. I am 5’3″, 108 lbs with a 25″ waist and 32B chest. I wore 4″ heels with the dress. I wore this dress for 5 hours during my 6/14/14 wedding and it’s currently sitting in a garment bag. I am happy get this cleaned prior to shipping for an additional $125. Shipping will be $25 via insured USPS to the U.S. I accept payment via Paypal. Please let me know if you have any questions or want additional pictures. Thanks for looking!
- Alterations: I added a French bustle to the dress and I took out the ribbon at the waist so that I could use my own crystal belt. You can easily add a ribbon back in if you wish. The dress was altered to my exact size described above and fit me perfectly. There is no damage to the dress other than that the bottom of the hem is a little dirty from walking around in it.
- Preservation Method: Currently sitting in a garment bag and I'm happy to clean it for you prior to shipping for $125.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.