As seen on “Say Yes to the Dress” and “Amsale Girls”. Kenneth Pool’s Fabiana from the Spring 2012 collection. Dress is made of gorgeous Dutchess Satin and handbeaded swarovski crystals. Pleated bodice is very figure flattering. This gown is very elegant, classy and timeless yet fun and fashionable. It has the perfect amount of wow-factor to get gasps from your guests. It was purchased at Solutions Bridal in Orlando, FL.
- Alterations: Hardly any alterations made. The bust was taken in slightly. The length wasn't altered at all. I did pay $200 to add the bustle for after the ceremony.
- Preservation Method: Paid $500 to have it professionally cleaned by one of the authorized specialists from the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, as recommended on this site. Gown looks exactly as it was when I wore it. Worn once :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.