Because my husband and I decided to elope, I am selling my beautiful Enzoani “Fabi” wedding gown, originally purchased in early 2012 for our August wedding. It is a street size 12, has never been worn, and the only alterations made to this dress were the addition of a French bustle and the removal of the stiff hoops in the skirt to give it more of a flowy, a-line shape. While the dress is strapless, the boned bodice provides excellent shaping and support. The dress also includes the lovely sparkling belt, shown in several of the pictures below.
The original cost of the dress was $2300 (including bustle work). I would love for it to find its way to someone who is looking for a unique spin on a traditional gown! Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the dress.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 39 1/2"
- Waist: 31"
- Hips: 42"
- Height with Shoes: 6'0
- Alterations: Hoops in skirt removed; French bustle added
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Corset, Modern, Ruching, Ruffles
- Condition: New
- Preservation Method: never worn - not yet preserved - currently stored in two hanging bags in its own closet
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Watertown / Boston,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.