This was a first pick for my wedding, but I ended up changing to another dress that was not strapless. It was only tried on, never worn or used. The gown, underskirt, veil and gloves total more than the listed original price, but they go so well together I am happy to include them all for the asking price. The dress is currently in Michigan with my mother, though I now live in Virginia. I’m more than happy to send other photos as needed.
Here is Jasmine’s site listing: http://www.jasminebridal.com/ugC_Product_Detail.asp?hidP_kind=Bridal&hidP_style=COLLECTION&hidj_line_order=3&hidP_Style_ID=F868
Fabric-top: Collection Luminous Taffeta and Organza
Skirt Length: Tiffany Train
- Alterations: The gown had minor alterations to fit my frame and has a French bustle added for the train.
- Preservation Method: The dress, underskirt and veil have been stored in the original shop garment bag on a padded hangar. The storage space is climate controlled and the items have had no exposure to sunlight. The gown and all other items are in pristine, shop condition and look as though they could be used to walk down the aisle tomorrow.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Alexandria, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.