This dress is super fun and chic! I bought it brand new from Pebbles Bridal, in Woodland Hills, CA. It was worn once for a day wedding in June 2012, with a lunch reception held indoors. It has been professionally cleaned and stored since then.
- Alterations: I am 5'8", and wore 2 inch heels. The length was altered accordingly. I also had some minor alterations made to the bust, to fit a 36B bra size. I usually wear size 34 or 36A, but got the dress made bigger, and filled the empty space with a lot of padding! It was also altered to include buttons for a French bustle.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally dry cleaned and stored in a wedding dress preservation box after the wedding. No tears, discoloration or defect.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.