I loved this dress because it felt more fitted and less heavy than anything else I tried on. It had a touch of lace without being all over lace. It moved exceptionally well and I actually felt comfortable all night. I wore 3 inch heels and they were a perfectly comfortable height. I could have worn shorter heels as well without needing to alter (I am 5’7″) as I was able to dance in flats all night with no problems.
The description of the style from the designer is available at http://www.jasminebridal.com/ugC_Product_Detail.asp?hidP_kind=Bridal&hidP_style=Collection&hidP_style_ID=F141014
- Alterations: I made the train detachable so that I could remove it and be able to dance without worrying about it during the reception. Best decision ever! The seamstress attached the train to the dress with small metal hooks. I cut the hooks off the dress after the ceremony, but I saved them, so it will be simple to just sew them back on (the hooks are still attached to the train). I also added some boning to the bodice to make it more supportive and tightened up the chest area a little bit.
- Preservation Method: The wedding was only 12 days ago so it has not been preserved yet. I will have it cleaned as soon as a buyer is arranged or offer a credit if you prefer to clean it yourself (minor wear stains only)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.