I wore this gorgeous dress for my July 2011 wedding. This dress was part of the Melissa Sweet collection from Priscilla of Boston before they closed. A beautiful silk chiffon strapless slim wedding dress in ivory with draped bodice and two overlapping self-fabric flowers at front of bust. The dress was restored to like new condition at the bridal salon it was purchased from after the wedding.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed and taken in prior to the wedding. My measurements were 33" Bust, 27" waist, and height was 5'7" with shoes. The only damage was to where the bustle was pulled which I paid to have repaired by the bridal salon, along with professional cleaning and preservation. The dress is now in perfect and pristine condition.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned and preserved by Wedding Gown Preservation Co.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.