This dress was never actually worn. I only had it on for alterations, but I decided on a different dress for the ceremony. This gown is flowing and elegant. The”V” neckline plunges down to an empire waistline with a gorgeous 3.5 inch beaded and sequenced waistband that goes completely around the waist. This “A” line dress has an outer layer that is light & sheer and flows like chiffon. The back of the dress is also a “V” line with buttons going down the back the length of the zipper. The train is chapel length. This dress was intended for a beach wedding, but could be used for any venue. The dress measures 41″ from the base of the beaded waistband to the bottom o f the dress and 11″ from the shoulder to the top of the beaded waistband. Purchased at Deborah’s Bridal in Upland, CA.
- Alterations: This dress was altered and the tags were removed by the alterations woman. The length was taken up to meet a height of 5'3" with 3 inch heels and a bit was taken in on the top of the dress at the bust line and a bit in the shoulders.
- Preservation Method: The dress has a plastic cover and is inside a zipped dress bag. The dress has not been cleaned because it has been in the dress bag since the alterations were complete, and it has not been worn except during the alterations.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chino, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.