Even though i am a little more of a pear than an hourglass, i knew i wanted the mermaid look. When i tried this dress on, every other dress i had tried on, did not matter anymore. The detaIl on the lace, and the embellishments on the bust are so beautiful and so well made. The chiffon that wraps around the front is subtle yet really give it the wow effect. Even though the dress was pricey, it could not have been more worth it.
- Alterations: This dress has had no alterations besides adding the hook for the train which was very sturdy and so necessary for dancing. However the train does have a wrist loop in case you would prefer to leave it down at all times, the seamstress did an impecable job with the train hook so it is very well hidden. I am 5'5/5'6ish and 130 pounds. I did wear a heel with this dress but it was a mid range probably 2.5".
- Preservation Method: This dress is in the bag i bought it is but has not been vaccum sealed. I will have dry cleaned before shipped to you. No stains or rips are on the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Trussville, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.