I bought the dress to get married in, and the wedding didn’t go forward. I never had the heart to sell this beautiful gown. But the dress is really gorgeous and should be worn by someone on their special day. You can check out the designer of the dress at their website: eugeniacouture.com.
The bodice of the dress has very tasteful and flattering ruching. The skirt has a few pick-ups in the front and pick-ups scattered down the back of the train. The train would look fabulous with a french or a double-french bustle (any tailor can bustle the dress for you) for the reception. There are buttons that go down the zipper on the back of the dress.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to this gown. It is a silk gown. The color is antique white or "silk white" (meaning, not that stark white, cheap looking white). I am 5'7" tall and weighed 135 lbs when I purchased this dress. What you should know about silk: Running surface threads and slubs, normally considered flaws in other fabrics, are characteristic to natural fibers such as silk. Gentle shading highlights and irregularities make this fabric versatile and more richly beautiful than other woven fabrics. Silk is equally comfortable in summer and winter, and if cared for properly will give you many years of luxurious and elegant wear.
- Preservation Method: Stored in a dark, rarely used closet, in the original garment/gown bag the dress came in at my parents house. Pet free, smoke free home.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Costa Mesa, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.