I purchased my wedding dress at Solutions Bridal in Winter Park, FL during a Rivini Designer Trunk Show. It was actually the very first dress I tried on! I wanted something fitted, elegant and classic. I loved the bead work around the bust and the button down back. The Style Name, Etoile means “a star” and I’m a performer so that really resonated with me. My mother and my grandmother both wore satin wedding dresses so I was pleased to find a satin dress that I thought really suited me and my style. The dress features a small train but it’s not over the top and it bustles very nicely, which is what I did for the reception to be able to dance in it. The color of the dress is Ivory & the material is Silk Satin. I will also include the cage veil in silk white that was purchased at $144.
- Alterations: The dress is a size 2 and I had it altered to fit my measurements at the time (Bust: 30.5, Waist: 24.5 Hip: 34). I also had it hemmed to fit my 5'3" frame with approx. 2 1/2" heels.
- Preservation Method: My dress is Preserved by the Wedding Gown Preservation Company.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Franklin, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.