After trying on over 30 wedding gowns, it was not until I tried on the Vera Wang Ethel dress that I knew I really found “THE DRESS”!! You have to see this dress in person to really understand how exquisite it is! The dress is an ivory silk Mikado strapless mermaid gown with rouched bodice tissue organza and ruffle bottom with fine detailed hand work. Although this is a mermaid style dress, keep in mind that the dress is made with form-fitting silk material that allows you to move comfortably. This gown was popularized by Khloe Kardashian, who this dress for her wedding. The sales price of $4,000 includes a 2012 customized Vera Wang Ethel dress from the 2010 bridal collection. This includes a customized belt with Swarovski crystals and pearls, and custom buttons going down the back. I paid 6800.00 for the dress with alterations and buttons added. The belt alone was a retail price of $1600. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I can also email more pictures if you’d like Neckline: Strapless Silhouette: Mermaid Height With Heels: 5’8” less
- Alterations: Dress was a street size 8 when i bought it i had it taken in to a size 0 ... i am 5' 3'' and weigh about 105 slim slender.. Material is very stretchy so i can stretch to about a size 2 or so..
- Preservation Method: Dress has been cleaned and preserved and is now in a preservation box..
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.