I purchased this original and couture dress from Vera’s 2012 collection after seeing her runway show in Chicago. I bought it in July of 2012 and wore it for my own wedding this July (2013). It was perfect! I know many people don’t necessarily wear black for their wedding, but it worked out gorgeously and made such a classy statement. It would be perfect for a fall/winter wedding this year! There have been literally no alterations (aside from a bustle already put in) and it has been cleaned. I paid $4,650 total for the dress brand new. I will also include the sash, which is a $250 value. I am asking $2,950 but this price isn’t set in stone and I am willing to take any offers! I just want someone to have as much joy as I did in it! I am located in Seattle, but I will ship anywhere! Please check out our online album below for more pictures and message me if you are interested.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- Alterations: Hidden bustle ribbons (black)
- Preservation Method: It was professionally dry cleaned right after the wedding and is hanging in the garment bag away from sunlight until it finds its new home!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.