The Vera Wang “Ethel” is a strapless stretch silk mikado mermaid gown with draped bodice, swirling organza flanges on the skirt. I absolutely LOVE this dress! I tried on four other Vera’s but I knew this was the one as soon as I put it on. You will too! This gown is from the Vera Wang Couture Wedding Collection (not David’s Bridal). The dress was purchased for $4690 at the Vera Wang Salon (@ Hugo Nicholson Bridal) in Toronto,ON. I do have the original receipt and note of authenticity (I am the original owner/purchaser). This dress was worn to my outdoor ceremony/indoor reception August 4, 2012. It has minimal wear-and-tear on some of the lower/underneath layers of the organza that cannot be seen when the dress is on (from taking pictures outside). Please feel free to come by to inspect it in person if you live in the Southwestern Ontario area.
This is the same dress Khloe Kardashian wore for her wedding!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 32.5
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: A bustle was added, along with 10 other silk buttons (18 in total), and additional built-in bra cups for added bust (all done at the Vera Wang salon).
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Glamorous, Not white, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally dry cleaned and also looked over by a professional seamstress to check for any tears. It is ready to ship anywhere in the US and Canada.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: N5X 4G9, ON
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.