I wore this beautiful Vera Wang gown for my wedding last August. Vera Wang “Ethel” is a strapless stretch silk mikado mermaid gown with draped bodice, swirling tissue organza flanges on skirt. From Vera Wang’s signature collection – http://www.verawang.com/veraunveiled/2010/10/behind-the-dress-ethel/
I purchased the gown as a sample dress from Belle Fille http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/salon/belle-fille
- Alterations: The dress is label size 10, and was altered to fit a 34 bust, 27 waist and 38 hips. I am about 5'6, and wore about a 3.5 inch heel. The skirt was not cut so it can be let down to the original length. A bustle was also added to the skirt.
- Preservation Method: The dress was immediately cleaned and preserved after my wedding. The cleaners did a wonderful job and the dress is in great condition. The dress was cleaned and preserved by http://www.gownpreservation.com.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Boulder, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.