Gorgeous Monique Lhuillier Eternity gown purchased at Kleinfeld Bridal in NYC for my wedding last month. The gown is actually 2 pieces, a corset like top, and then a tumpet shaped skirt with a small train and bustle. Label size for top and bottom is 12, but fits more like an 8.
Dress is a light ivory color, and does not have the waist sash that’s shown in the designer’s photo. The top has ornate silver beading, chiffon petals, and some small pearls. Skirt has interesting gathering, along with a bustle. Honestly, I loved the dress so much and received a million compliments. Is truly stunning!
- Alterations: Alterations were all at Kleinfeld Bridal. The only major alteration on the gown is the length. I am 5'4" and wore 5" heels, but the dress was even just a tad long then. Would work well for a 5'5" to 5'8" bride, but certainly could be altered again. There was a little bit taken in at the waist and the bust line. Also, I had them sew in the bustier/undergarment to the top of the dress. The bustier was purchased at Kleinfeld for $150, and provides excellent support yet is quite comfortable.
- Preservation Method: Gown has not been preserved but has been dry cleaned since worn. Gown is stored currently in original garment bag from Kleinfeld in a clean, dry closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Bethlehem, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.