I walked into a store with my mom and sister. I wasn’t searching for wedding dresses that day. In fact, I was searching for bridesmaid dresses for my sister’s wedding! I stumbled upon this amazing dress in the sample sale, tried it on, and I bought it that moment.
- Alterations: It was taken in from the sample size (10) to my size (4). I also had the skirt lifted a bit in the front (I'm 5'4") but let the rest of the skirt at the original length to trail behind. On the beach, it was a gorgeous effect! They did an incredible job and couldn't have been happier with the results!
- Preservation Method: I was recently married (February 2014) and sent the dress to the cleaners immediately afterwards. It's as perfect as the day I wore it. There is a small tear in the tulle, but it's barely visible from all flouncy asymmetrical layers.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: WASHINGTON, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.