Inspired by Grace Kelly’s bridal gown, the Vera Wang Luxe Esther from the classics collection was originally designed for Ivanka Trump for her wedding.
The Esther features sweetheart soft A-line gown with chapel length train accented with covered buttons trailing down the entire back. The dress consists of three layers of different kinds of lace, including Lyon and Chantilly. The bottom layer was embroidered and each layer was pieced together by hand to create a different pattern in the lace.
The dress has sheer tulle elbow-length sleeves while the strapless version is also available as worn by Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) on a recent episode of Gossip Girl. I purchased the strapless version without buildup from the Vera Wang flagship store in Los Angeles for my July wedding, which turned out to be a great success!
The price includes: (1) the organza horsehair bow sash that originally comes with the dress and (2) the angel cut waist length two tier bubble veil purchased from the Vera Wang flagship store in Los Angeles for $250. These accessories are not sold separately.
It is the final sale and the return will not be accepted. Additional pictures can be shown if buyers would like to see more images. Accepted payment methods are Paypal and bank wire transfer. The dress can be shipped to anywhere worldwide at cost of buyer.
- Alterations: The dress size is 6 and my height with wedding shoes at time of wearing was 5' 10" (For your reference, my street size is 2-4 and the measurements at time of wearing was 34-25.5-37). The dress was altered by the Vera Wang flagship store in Los Angeles for $650. The dress has a traditional french bustle with unnoticeable crystal beading. It not only made me perfect for dancing but also created two very different looks for ceremony and reception. The dress comes with a built-in short corset that holds the strapless dress very secure.
- Preservation Method: As recommended by the Vera Wang flagship store in Los Angeles, the dress was professionally examined and cleaned by J. Scheer & Co. in NYC for $595 immediately after the wedding. The dress has been stored in an original package in a smoke/pet free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.