Esme was my dream dress once I laid eyes on it. I love Jenny Packham’s designs and knew the only way I could justify buying it was to have to sell it after our wedding in December. Esme has a vintage 1920′s style completely covered in hand beading. It’s ivory with pearl, crystal & silver beads. The silhouette is sheath, flattering the waist, hips and bum. It is so comfortable to wear as it’s loose, weighted & falls on your curves. I wanted something different to the common strapless dress. This is the perfect option for someone who wants to flatter their body (v-neck slip underneath) yet feel elegant in a scoop neck, cap sleeves and peek-a-boo backless open. Please view Jenny Packham’s website for zoom-in detail of Esme. I can assure you, you will love this dress, feel comfortable in it all day as I did and stun your guests with it’s beauty.
- Alterations: I had the dress hemmed to be 5'7 in height (I'm 5'4 & wore 3" heels) but with an invisible hem that can be let down to it's original length taller girls to purchase afterwards. I also had a bustle put inside at the back to pull up at our reception which worked wonderfully.
- Preservation Method: I have had the dress dry cleaned and it is in excellent condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.