This is a beautiful beaded gown in ivory purchased at White Toronto. I have never felt as wonderful and as elegant as I did in this dress, and I hope someone else is able to use it.
- Alterations: A bit of elastic was added at the waist to ensure the beautiful blouson effect of the top stayed in place, given the weight of the beading. Dress was shortened by about 1 inch (I was about 5'11" in my heels). A second clasp was added at the back (on the inside of the dress) to make sure it laid flat against my lower back. And finally, a simple french bustle was added (first two images show the dress bustled).
- Preservation Method: While the only visible dirt was along the hemline, the dress was hand-cleaned from head to toe, and some loose beads fixed, by Courtesy Gown Preservation, the best wedding dress specialist in Toronto. It looks brand new! It's currently being stored flat in a cloth garment bag, per their recommendation.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.