The ESME is amazing with every bead hand sewn! The sheath silhouette accents your natural waist and your curves. The back of the dress clasps at the neck and is open to the waist, which adds a beautiful drape and the sweep train lends a touch of drama.
The dress was purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills. If you are in the southern CA area, I would be happy have you come to see the dress prior to buying. I realize that buying your wedding dress is a big deal and would want the same if I were to buy a used gown.
The dress comes with the original Jenny Packham dust bag as well as a bag full of spare beads/crystals in case any fall off in the future.
- Alterations: I shortened it a bit (approx. height with shoes would be 5 foot 6 inches) and choose a french bustle, which is stunning, however, the train can still be worn down.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: san diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.