I have a Enzoani Erin wedding dress for sale. I wore this beautiful dress for my wedding in April 2014. I felt amazing in it and received so many compliments.
The story about the dress:
This dress was bought NEW at a label size 8. The salon said I was between a bridal size 0/2 but I’ve heard stories of dresses being too small so I bought a larger size. An unfortunate turn of event happened to me and the dress shrunk when I had it cleaned. From what I can tell, the dress shrunk from the bridal size 8 to a size 4-6 in the waist and hips, but to a size 0/2 in the bust. Luckily I found a seamstress that was able to save the dress and was able to let it out and then alter to my measurements (above). If you know this is the dress for you then I would highly recommend that you are fairly close to my measurements for it to be an exact fit for you unless you want to put in a corset back which then you can be a few inches off from my measurements.
Other notes on the dress:
- The dress has normal wear meaning there are no major tears in the dress, but possibly minor things (ie. a loose thread, a small tear at the bottom of the inner layers, which are not noticeable in photos or to the eye.
- This dress has been stored in a smoke-free and pet-free house. Also it’s been hanging straight in a cool, dark closet
- Wore for only 7 hours during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the first half of 2 hours of my reception.
Selling at $1200 OBO and shipping is based on location. This dress is just too pretty to sit in my closet so I’m hoping there’s another bride out there who will love this dress as much as I did and have her own amazing moment with it on her wedding day.
Email me with any questions!
- Alterations: Here is a list of all the alterations done (All alterations can be undone): - Dress taken in to my measurements: Bust: 32C, Waist: 25, Hips 35 - Dress hemmed for my height 5'2 1/2" and I wore 2.5 inch heels - Removed some of the train but the train still has about 3-4 foot. - Bust cup area wa modified to fit me better, but the deep sweetheart was not touched - Bra cups were also sewn in - Added a gel elastic trim along the edge of the bust so that it sat comfortably on my chest instead of having a gap between the dress and my chest - The dress is an A-line but I asked my seamstress to make it hug my hips more and have it flare out below my hips. ' I posted a picture of how it looks on me versus how the original A-line shape - A 7 point underbustle was added. They are tied with ribbons that are color coded to make tieing easy - All the alterations I had done can be undone with no problem according to my seamstress. If you were to undo all the things I had done, my seamstress said the dress would at most fit someone with measurements: Bust: 32.5-33.5, Waist 26-27, Hips: 36-37. She said a good seamstress should be able to add 0.5-1 inch even more on those measurements without changing the integrity of the dress.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned with no shrinkage after the wedding!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.