This Vera Wang wedding gown was purchased for a debutante ball in the winter of 2011. The gown has only been worn once and was promptly cleaned and properly preserved. The ‘Erin’ dress is a strapless ball gown with a softly tucked layered skirt and sash and corsage at the natural waist made of tissue organza and horsehair. The entire gown has exquisite detailing, from the skirt to the sash to even the back of the dress. The back detailing has tiny bows which hide a zipper. I absolutely fell in love with this dress when I tried it on. When I wore this dress, I felt feminine and radiant. It is whimsical and everything I could have wanted to feel and look on a big day!
The dress is a size 16; I am a street size 12/14. If you are a L-XL, this dress should fit you perfectly! The beautiful detailing and soft lines make this the most wonderfully feminine dress for any woman!
- Alterations: The only alterations made for this dress were to take up the bottom hem.
- Preservation Method: The dress was promptly dry cleaned and stored (hanging) in a wedding dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.