This gorgeous dress has never even been worn – it’s dying for its first outing! I bought it before we decided to have our wedding in the garden, and unfortunately it was just a bit too much for a small garden wedding.
It’s a stunning dress – it’s simple enough to feel really elegant but flouncy enough to feel like no other dress you’ll ever have the opportunity to wear. I didn’t want anything too fussy – something that would be special but not too over the top. And of course it does wonders for your figure – in my case, it made my waist minuscule, slimmed my hips nicely, and hid (but didn’t flatten) by chest so that I would look elegant and not booby on my big day.
There is a beautiful flower pin that can be worn either down the side where the beadwork is, or over your shoulder, or you can leave it off altogether and just go with the beadwork.
- Alterations: I'm a UK size 12 but I got this dress in an 18 so that I could have it taken in to accommodate my fairly large chest. I never got it fitted in the end, so it means it's ideal for anyone of any size - just get it fitted to be perfect for you! I also bought an additional length of the main material with which to make some straps or shoulder covers - this can be used for anything you like. The photo upload function isn't working properly so I can only upload two photos - please contact me to see more photos. Or go here: http://enzoani.com/view-collection/blue/archive/caymen
- Preservation Method: As it hasn't been worn, it's never needed cleaned. It is still in perfect condition and will just need a bit of a straighten out because it's been in its nice protective double-lined holder for a while now.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: London, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.