Purchased from David’s Bridal, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
If you are seeking for a dress that is different, this the a great option. The dress has see-through lace straps and a deep v-neckline. This will help elongated your body.
Just look at the photos of the 5 ft 3″ bride who wore 4″ heels. The structure of dress is designed very well. The front and back has a lot of details, great for all photography angles.
At first, the dress was not appealing on the showroom rack but once the bride put it on, it looked amazing! The dress photographs very well and looks absolutely gorgeous as seen in pictures provided. You will fall in love with the delicate bead craftsmanship on the two layered ivory-white lace. This dress has a layer of tulle as well.
Email me for more photos and dress description.
- Alterations: Not much alterations to the dress. The dress is designed with two layers of lace plus tulle. 1) The length of the dress was taken in. My seamstress only had to move the removable lace part upwards from the main part of lace dress to shorten the length. Removable part is at the bottom of the dress. This section can be moved back down for a taller bride. 2) Shoulder Straps - take in by 0.25 inches by professional seamstress
- Preservation Method: Dress purchased and arrived at David's Bridal in September 2013. Picked up by bride in October and worn for an afternoon wedding in December 21, 2013. The dress was only worn once for 9 hours between 7 am to 4 pm. It is now stored in bedroom closest for past 4 months. Dress is not dirty on exterior lace layers, only bottom inner layer of train of dress with minor dirt marks. In mint condition with original garment bag. No tears, defeats and discoloration.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.