This dress was exactly what I was looking for–classic yet modern, comfortable, flattering and beautiful! You can tie the attached sash multiple ways (wrapped around several times to drop the waist line, wrapped and tied in back, or just tied in a big bow on the side). The material is beautiful and holds its form well. Also, it has pockets!!
- Alterations: Barely made any alterations to this dress because it fit so well. The seamstress hemmed the bottom because I wore flats (I'm 5'4), and she added a few loops and ties under the train so it could be bustled for the reception. That's it!
- Preservation Method: I purchased the David's Bridal Preservation Kit with the dress, so the dress has been thoroughly cleaned, preserved and boxed up.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Kirkland, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.