The dress was purchased at Ever After in Coral Gables, FL and was worn in February of 2012.
It is an absolutely beautiful princess wedding dress. The bustier detail modernized the traditional cut of the dress.
The dress is blush colored, which gives it a vintage feel, also has hand painted flowers on the fabric of the skirt. They are an gorgeous subtle detail.
The wedding pictures were featured on oncewed – http://www.oncewed.com/real-weddings-blog/modern-black-tie-miami-wedding/
- Alterations: The straps were removed to make the dress strapless. The dress was shortened.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally dry cleaned. Stored in a cool dry dark room.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: miami beach, FL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.