This dress was given to me by my sister-in-law. She bought two dresses for her wedding and never wore this one. It was the exact style I had been looking at and it was and almost perfect fit. I had to have it altered slightly. I had to be taken in at the waist. After alterations the dress is about a size 2, since that was my dress size then. I also had a hook added on the train so it could be gathered up to wear at the reception. I wore this dress for bridal pictures, the wedding, and reception. I still think this is just the most beautiful dress.
- Alterations: I had it taken in at the waist. I also had a hook added to the train to be able to gather up the train for the reception.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been preserved in a plastic zip up sealed garment bag with a sheet over it to help protect the dress from light.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.