Purchased in 2006 for my January 2007 wedding. Absolutely beautiful ivory silk satin wedding gown by Monique Lhuillier. Sweetheart strapless “pin tucked” neckline with seaming on the bodice and a flit and flare silhouette. Photos show bustled and unbustled (small train). Buttons on the back. Simple and classic yet with a modern twist. I wore with a blue ML sash – willing to sell that as well for an additional $100. Paid $5000 for the dress and $400 for the sash originally.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: Hemmed (I am 5'4" and wore a 3" heel) and bodice taken in some.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Strapless
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Has not been professionally cleaned so buyer will want to at least have it spot cleaned - I have included photos that show some dirt along the bottom hem and some spots behind the buttons from the metal clasps. No major stains or anything like that.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Fairifeld,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.